Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)


What is the Tyler Walk Homeowners Association?

The Tyler Walk Homeowners Association (HOA) is a non-profit organization that sets the rules and regulations for homeowners in the Tyler Walk development in Newtown Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Our goal is to preserve the look and life of Tyler Walk, maintain property values, and assure pleasant and harmonious living for our residents and their guests. Individuals who purchase property within Tyler Walk automatically become members of the HOA and are required to pay Association fees. The Association is run by a Board of Directors consisting of five residents who have been elected by a vote of our homeowners. 

What are the Homeowners Association fees and what do they cover?

Our Homeowners Association fees are $148 per quarter for each unit.

The quarterly fees cover the costs of ground maintenance of the common areas, maintenance and repair of the HOA facilities (clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, and playground), the cost of our property managers, the cost of lifeguards at the pool, and insurance of the HOA facilities.

Is trash service included in the Association fee?

No, each resident is reponsible for contracting with a private trash vendor themselves. The most widely used trash vendors are: Waste Management (, Republic Services (, McCullough Trash (, and United Group Services ( 

When does the Board of Directors meet?

The Board meets once a month at the Tyler Walk Clubhouse by the pool. Meetings are normally held on the fourth Tuesday of each month and are open to the public beginning at 7:30PM. All residents are welcome to attend. 

Do I need approval to change the exterior of my home?

Yes, the HOA has established standards to maintain the quality of the appearance of our community. Certain changes are permitted with prior approval, while other changes are not permitted. Our Rules and Regulations describe what is and what is not permitted. For permitted changes, residents are required to submit an Architectural Change Request (ACR) Form prior to making any change to the exterior of the property. Interior changes do not require the approval of the HOA. 

When do I need to submit an ACR form?

Residents should submit an ACR form whenever they are replacing existing materials on the outside of the home, or changing the exterior appearance of the home. This applies to replacing material even when the new material looks identical to the old material. The following are examples of some of the changes/replacements to the exterior of your home that require approval: roof, siding, drainage systems, patios, steps, decks, windows, doors, garage doors, driveways, shutters, gutters, landscaping, post and rail fencing, sheds, privacy screens, and trees. 

Pool FAQ


What are the pool hours?

The pool is open from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend. Daily hours are noon to 8pm. From May 25, 2019 to June 21, 2019, the pool is open on Saturdays and Sundays only. From June 22, 2019 to September 2, 2019, the pool is open 7 days a week. Please show your pool tags to the lifeguard and sign into the guestbook upon entrance to the pool each and every visit.

For new residents, pool tags will be provided when they join the community and should be kept for as long as they remain residents of Tyler Walk.  Additionally, pool stickers will be distributed to all residents at the beginning of each pool season and are to be applied to the pool tags.   Replacement pool tags can be requested from the Property Manager at (215) 343-1550.

What are the pool rules?


  1. Open to Tyler Walk residents only.
  2. All residents must present pool tags and sign the logbook when entering the pool area.
  3. No smoking of any kind in the fenced-in pool area.
  4. No one is permitted in pool area unless a lifeguard is on duty.
  5. Listen to the lifeguard.  The lifeguard is in charge.
  6. All children 12 and under must be accompanied by a supervising adult in the pool area and in the bathroom.
  7. No parties during pool hours.
  8. No diving, running, ball playing, or rough play within the fenced-in pool area.
  9. No glass containers in the pool area.
  10. No disposable diapers are permitted in the pool.
  11. Everyone uses the facilities at their own risk. The HOA is not liable for any injury or loss of personal property.

What is the inclement weather policy of the pool?

If, during inclement weather, the pool is not opened at the normal start-up time, and if the weather does not clear by 4:30 p.m., the pool will be closed for the day. If the weather clears prior to 4:30 p.m., then the pool will be opened for the balance of the day. If inclement weather develops any time while the pool is open or if there is lightning in the area, the lifeguard will temporarily close the pool and have everyone leave the pool area. If the weather clears at least two hours prior to normal closing time, the pool will reopen for the rest of the day. 

Can I rent the pool to throw a party?

Yes, the pool and clubhouse are available for residents to rent during the pool season any day between 8 a.m. and noon, or between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.  A pool rental agreement must be submitted to the HOA in advance for approval. In addition, a lifeguard must be hired for the duration of the party. Please contact our Property Manager with questions at (215) 343-1550.

Pool parties during regular pool hours are not permitted.